Six weeks. A lot has happened since Thanksgiving. Here's a rundown:
- My truck was broken into and my external hard drive was stolen, which had all my pictures from the last five years on it.
- We had 19 people for Thanksgiving dinner at my brother and SIL's home, including DH's family from Pittsburgh. My niece and nephew (not related to each other) got to meet for the first time.
- Our church choir's Christmas Cantata was absolutely beautiful and we had the help of our choir director's high school choir and orchestra students to really make it spectacular.
- We had Christmas day at home with just the four of us for the first time. It was the first time in the 27 years we've been married that we didn't have someplace to be on Christmas day.
- New Year's Eve was totally uneventful, except for the fireworks being exploded on the street behind our house despite the total ban on fireworks in the city and county due to drought.
- Jan 2 I was diagnosed with pneumonia, so I spent a whole week in bed. I'm still recovering from that.
- Jericho, one of the cats, got out and got into a fight, which of course resulted in an abscess, which necessitated putting the Elizabethan collar on him, which resulted in him laying on me all week. Normally he'll lay next to me, but I guess that was his way of protesting the collar.
- I went back to work yesterday and when I got home I was totally exhausted. And Jericho slept on me last night.