Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, September 14, 2007

Go Warriors!

I'm so proud of my son's high school band. If you've been following this blog, you'll probably have guessed that already. One of the local TV stations does a feature weekly called High School Cribs and Warren High School was featured. Since we don't watch that station's news, we didn't see it, but we knew it was coming. We learned about it when the Band Director and DS both told us about the TV station coming out to film the band in full uniform during rehearsal. Well, that rehearsal took the whole morning! Anyway, I've been checking their website periodically to see if they post it and they did! It's so cool seeing these kids I know, including my own, on a news feature that's so positive. If you want to watch, check out "High School Cribs: Warren"

No comments: