Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Blog Header

I have to share another blog header that I created using Lisa Whitney Design papers and Photoshop Elements 2.0. Our church is trying to better our communications and we decided the pastor needed a blog. I was tasked with setting it up and this is what I came up with. The papers are from the Artsy Fartsy collection, volume 1, designs 5 and 9. The photo of the pastor is from a 50th anniversary that we celebrated at the church. He and the bishop were officiating. The flower cross in the center was created by our children's combined Sunday School on Easter Sunday. It was displayed in the sanctuary during the last service. I took both photos. The font is Georgia, special request from Pastor Ron.

He hasn't started posting, yet, but if you'd like to read it, head on over to Inspirations from CHUMC's Pastor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: