Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 28, 2007

EGGZ!

I know that Easter is over, but I just have to share this page that I made with my niece's egg hunt.


Journaling reads:

Kathryn, it was so much fun to watch you hunt eggs this year. Every time you saw one you'd scram at the top of your lungs, "EEEEEEEGZ!" It was a cold Ester in 2007, but that didn't stop the hunt. And bing the sharing little girl you are, you even wanted to let Kendall have an egg. John and Roberta's home 4/8/2007

All paper, letters, and ribbon (except as noted): Basic Gray Lilykate collection.
Vellum: Mrs. Grossman's
Flowers: Hobby Lobby Silk flowers
Microbeads and glass beads: Unknown
Large beadns and brass beads: my mother's old jewelry box

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, I LOVE this page! Wonderful colors and photos! TFS! :-)