Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What do you get when a Sephia tries to take on a city bus?


Quite a mess. I went to work today and I'm not any more sore than I was when I went to bed last night. Only difference is I haven't had any ibuprofen today. Oops!

I went to a luncheon today for a former manager from a different company that I left three years ago. He was the best manager I ever had. This gathering was for people who worked for him in the capacity that I worked under him. It was like a reunion and it was really good to catch up with people I haven't seen since I left.

Much of stuff I heard today made me sooooo glad that I don't work there any more. When a company goes from being a focused, family-oriented, service organization to a bottom-line driven conglomeration, things change a lot and they're not always for the better. My stress level is way lower than my former co-workers. At least I don't have to worry about being laid off any time soon.

Tonight is choir practice. We're rehearsing for our Easter Cantata on Sunday. It should be a really good one. There's nothing better than singing praises to God!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow, look at that car! I can see you now... "let me off, I must have a photo for my scrapbook." LOL TFS!