Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Picture A Day Challenge for 12/19/07

This morning we woke up to some of the densest fog I've ever seen. The radio personalities were talking about how they got lost on the way into work this morning because they couldn't see the street signs. Sure enough, they weren't kidding. The first picture is what my street looks like in the fog with a sodium street light to illuminate the mist.

I drove to work again today. (I have a hard time riding the bus with my computer, my camera, and my backpack, so I've been driving a lot this month.) I know y'all are probably getting tired of seeing things around my office where I work, but I knew there had to be a beautiful picture out there this morning with the fog. This one is looking down the San Antonio River, south of downtown. I love how the river just disappears into the mist.


I did take another picture of the Tower Life building, but I forgot to take it off manual focus and in the fog, I can't tell if it's out of focus or not. Oh well. Lessons learned for a budding photographer!

3 comments:

Pam said...

That river photo is way cool!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of the river

Rach said...

Awsome photos!