Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Picture A Day Challenge for 12/5/07

I decided to take my camera on the bus today because when I got off yesterday at my stop over the Riverwalk, the light was just beautiful. The giant cyprus trees along the river bank have started "rusting" as the leaves turn. They're still somewhat green, but their full color hasn't come in. And the holiday lights are on on the Riverwalk, and although it was already daylight when I took this picture, the lights are still visible in the Westin Riverwalk trees. I didn't notice the ducks until I started browsing my pictures to load one today. Note also the reflection of the lights in the river. I'm hoping that this picture will whet your appetite for what's coming this weekend. I have to work Saturday night and I have every intention of bringing the camera to take pictures of my little corner of downtown lit up for Christmas.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Ooo, pretty! I bet taking a stroll along that walkway is peaceful!

Unknown said...

I have always want to go to SA during Christmas. I wonder if we could sneek away for a weekend???