Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Picture A Day Challenge for 12/27/07

Well, I'm caught up on the Picture A Day as of today! As I mentioned in my last post, I'm running out of steam. Today's photo is of a Christmas ornament that one of my co-workers gave me as a gift. He put a lot of thought into it because as you see, it's an angel singing from a book. When I pointed it out, he said that he chose it specifically for that reason. I talk about singing in the choir at church all the time at work. Wow! Someone pays attention to what I say! How humbling that someone at work would remember my passions and honor that with such a gift. Thank you, Frank! You're a dear.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

now that I finally signed up with an account, I can comment here - what a cute ornament and what a sweet coworker!

Rach said...

How sweet that someone was paying attention and got you such a personal little gift. She's adorable!