Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Picture A Day Challenge for 12/6/07

I decided to drive to work today because the bus made me mad yesterday. I know, I'm not hurting anyone but myself, but I can't help it. I got to my stop just as the bus was pulling up and I started waving from across the street, but the traffic was just too heavy to get across before the jerk took off without even looking up! It's really not that big a deal, usually, but I had someplace to be last evening. The next bus was supposed to be there 30 minutes later, but it was 20 minutes late. So that meant I was 50 minutes behind what I had planned.

Anyway, all that's to say that since I drove, I took my camera in my car to see what I could take a picture of today. One of the things that I see nearly year round, but it's especially thick in the fall and spring is flocks of birds roosting at street intersections. We have grackles that live here pretty much year-round and there are certain areas that are especially thick with them. Like the one by the grocery store:


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rach said...

How cool! Perhaps they're waiting for dropped grocery bags to swoop in on? lol

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how so many of those birds can be in one spot without knocking another one off the line??